Friday, May 14, 2010

Sports


Well I am not really a big sports fan but I do like to play different sports. Some sports I like to play are soccer, basketball, and volleyball. I like playing soccer because it teaches you how to move your feet with the ball while running. I also like soccer because I you learn how to dribble the ball (kicking the ball with your left and right foot.) I like playing basketball because I get to use my hands and I try making the ball inside the basket. But if you don’t make it you can always try again. Also, I like playing volley ball because it teaches you how to move your body in the way that the ball is going. Playing volley ball is fun well all sports are. But if you are interested in sports always remember that it is hard and take dedication to make yourself a good player. Well if you are interested in doing a sport than go for it because you never know that you will be very interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment