Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorite Places To Visit



Many people have many different places to visit in the world. But I have a ton of places that I have been to and also the places I would love to go to. When I used to be a little girl my parents would take me and my sister to Disney World with the family. We would have so much fun because we saw Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, and Daisy. Now this is every little kids dream to go to. So if you have a child that is small then I would suggest you go and take him/her to Disney World. I grantee you will have as much fun as me and my sister did when we were little. Another place that I have been to is California, Canada, New York, Cancun, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and much more other places. When I went to these places I had so much fun but when I had gone to California; I had gone to the Disney Park which was AMAZING. All these places where great and you could have a lot of fun trust me. You can learn about people’s culture and history. Although the place that I would love to visit would be Hawaii. I hear that it is very beautiful and I would love to see the volcanoes there. The beaches are also beautiful as I hear people say. But that place would be a great place to relax and just enjoying your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment