Friday, May 14, 2010

Music


Many people have told you your favorite music right? But some other people may ask “What is your favorite Music?” Well I have a lot of favorite music. I like R&B, Rap, Hip Hop, Country, and much more. Although I like these kinds of music I also like some artist. I really like Taylor Swift because although she is country her music speaks to you in some ways in what she writes. She writes about her life, Boys, and much more. But besides that her music is very fun listening to. I also like the artist Kesha. I like Kesha because she loves to party like a rock star. But besides that her music is fun listening to because if you are feeling down then you can put on her music and you will feel happy the next minute. Well some male artist that I like is Lil Wayne, Jason Derulo, and B.O.B. I like Lil Wayne because of his music and the way he is so real like the way life is. Also, I like Jason Derulo because he uses his fantasy in what young boy and girls like in their music which is like relationships and much more. Well I think you have heard enough of my taste in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment