Friday, June 4, 2010

THE FINAL'S !!

Ok so as you may know the final's are coming up next week. I am very nervous for the final's because it is such a big test and we have to take one for every CLASS. The classes that I have to take the final's for are : Computer Class, P.E, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Math. Well these are alot of different subjects and its going to be hard. The only test that I am worried about would be P.E and Language Arts. These are the subjects that I am worried about because of the things that we are going to have to write. Although I am going to have notes for the Language Arts I am still worried about not passing the test. And in P.E there are some things that we have not even learned that will be on the Final's test. I hope I DO A GREAT JOB. P.S WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment